View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #27
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Hi Blossom-
What is your source of audiobooks? I listen to some from audible.com, on my Galaxy Player 5.0, but that gets to be expensive.

I'm seeing the Galaxy Player 5.0 selling for $190 in several places. Some are now showing "out of stock". I guess that mea
ns the Galaxy Player 5.8 is on the way.

Regards - John
I got the SGP5 at Amazon also. I am about out of a contract with Audible. I won't be renewing. The size is too big and eats up too much space on a player. I found out you can't covert to mp3 without taking months to convert on a CD one hour at time.

Library is a great source for audiobooks.

I got the GPS case yesterday Blossom and Gracyn recommended, nice little unit. The SMP5 could slip out, but I went ahead and ordered the TPU that Blossom told me about on Amazon. If anyone is interested I can put a link. It is a non-Amazon purchase, but I hope it will work out. I don't do Ebay.

When you power down the SMP5 it buzzes. I turn all notification noises off including buzzing. Not sure why it does that. But anyway Screen Dim goes back to being bright. Is that normal Blossom or any other SMP user? I also can't get the Screen Dim to work like it does on KFHD. Blossom told us how to make it show up in a book or something so you can see how the brightness is.

Too many questions

Last edited by new; 12-01-2012 at 10:47 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote