View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
I guess that makes sense for 10 books or so, but once you pass the 100 books, are you willing to flip twenty pages just to perhaps find your book?
Not even mentioning I already have over 250 books on mine, and still counting; and it's a bitch to keep it updated.
Unless you upload one book at a time, and read it before uploading the next, the system of managing the library needs a serious update!
Smaller letters, meaning more books per page would help,
but also some kind of search engine would be interesting, that would be able to find books, not only by name, but by partial name (eg: finds a book called "space invaders", when the search term is 'vade', or something...
You can do a search for your book if you got that many on your Kindle. This is where indexing comes in. Collections are another great way to keep it organized. They work like tags so you can have the same book in different collections. It may take awhile to get it organize the way you like though. I use Plugboards on calibre to add series info to the title of the book. It puts everything in a nice and neat order.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote