View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #57
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormHart View Post
I doubt that I'd be interested in most apps for the Kindle unless they were ebook related.

Apps I'd like to see would be;
Organizational; ordering, sorting, folders, tags, etc.
Informational; links to book lists, author homepages, etc.
System; ability to modify screen saver content and settings.
Content; ability to view other ebook formats.

That is really about it. Games, web apps, blah blah blah, not interested at all.
My thoughts exactly. Smart folders/tagging (ala the capability of Gmail) for my books, easy screen saver changes, and I'd love to see ePub come to Kindle (though I won't hold my breath on that one).
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote