View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #157
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post

That's something that would bother me to no end. I know I would want to see one in person before buying it...
Depends if you get to see a good one or a bad one!

The first PW I received was bad: murky with pink and green blotches and frankly not really usable in the dark or in less than good reading conditions.

The replacement is good: brighter, better contrast and no nasty colour blotches.

The difference between the two is staggering. It's obviously not totally even in low ambient light but it's not causing me any issues.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote