View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:59 AM   #36
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
I just bought a Sony PRS-300SC. I was going to buy the Aluratek Libre Pro eReader, but a gift card with Amazon was the deciding factor. It was only $32 (which includes shipping) and comes with a case and charging cable. I don't know much about the device beyond specs, but from I understand it is an alright ereader. A bit low in the memory department, but I only carry around 130 books on average on an individual device, so it should be more than enough. This will be my first Sony ereader.
Enjoy! There is nothing stronger than the pull of the gift card. Gift cards and RewardZone points are the only things bringing me back to Best Buy.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote