View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #34
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Before I got my kindle, I would take about 10 pbooks on a 2-week vacation, and hope I didn't pick the wrong genres. I love my kindle in the sun or in front of the fire or next to my husband in the bedroom (he is a morning person, I am a night owl).
Ditto - I used to pack a holdall of books - so I'd got every genre covered to suit my reading mood. I suppose if you are worried about battery life on a long haul flight then a DTB might sneak in there somehow...but otherwise the survey result is counter intuitive.
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote