View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:34 AM   #735
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Congratulations! A very impressive achievement. Are you planning on more flight adventures as well?
Absolutely! But not until the Spring. It's a lot colder high up than on the ground. Even back in October, when I was in shirtsleeves flying down low, the experienced flyers up top were wearing full winter wear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes, I've gained another lb this last week, but I suspect that mine is more a case of things getting back on an even keel after losing a ridiculous 6lb in a week during a nasty stomach upset a fortnight ago.
I think I may have actually lost a LOT of weight today... with some sort of evil thing that crawled into my belly and died... I couldn't get very far from the bathroom all afternoon and evening. I felt OK, but my innards were trying very hard to be outards. We had sushi for lunch and it would seem something in there was long time no sea...

I'll be interested to see what the scale reads tomorrow morning... New Year's Day. Happy New Year, one and all!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote