View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #80
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
As far as I can tell, it's not on a torrent site; it's on one of those "sign up to download" sites that might have paid memberships. (They've always looked too sketchy for me to sign up for.)
Well, I can tell you that they don't have a legit copy. And that is assuming they have a copy at all. I have only seen one person who posted on a forum who signed up for something like that--and they could not get their money back or books. Apparently some sites just collect "memberships" and don't actually have the books.

I don't know. I don't spend a lot of time chasing my own tail on issues like that. I try to watch that no one actually uploads a copy to sell on the main sites (that just happened to Ilona Andrews--someone took a freebie she had, uploaded it to Amazon and tried to sell it for 6 dollars.) But all of us are really at the mercy of fans to tell us if something like that is seen/happens. It takes more than just one set of eyeballs to find that sort of thing.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote