View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #109
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martytoof View Post
Ordered my PW on launch-day (10/2?) through a friend in the USA, just delivered to my door this morning. Screen is beautiful. I see the typical four cones of light at the bottom but that isn't aggravating.

I'm not seeing any discolouration or uneven lighting so either "new gadget syndrome" is blinding me from seeing it, or I got a good copy
Glad you got a good one. My Nook Glowlight has slight cones where the lights are and it doesn't bother me.

I canceled my PW order twice but finally decided to try it. It should be here Wednesday. I think as long as I don't have huge splotches it should be OK.. Have to admit, I'll be a little nervous to see that screen.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote