View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #63
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I would like some help if possible to create a custom column for use in a plugboard to use with Sony 600.
I know the Soney doesn't quite support plugboards but It kind of works.

What I would like is an expression to give me an abreviated series name
Meg Langslow Mysteries MLM
Kriminalpolis Erlendur Sveinsson KES

I personally don't care if the whole title is displayed on the Sony menu as long as the book are in series order, but showing off the ereader to others is a bit daunting when the titles all look the same

Any help appreciated as my brain won't work this week.
Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote