View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 03:32 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So what this Hachette Book Group has done is make themselves Windows only. Nice job there.
I'm not sure I understand. I didn't see anywhere in the article that they were going exclusive .epub and dropping the formats they already do. I'd think it's to early in the format to make that move. Isn't Digital Editions an .epub reader? That's available in Windows & Mac OS, with a Linux version coming. I'll admit I don't know much about the format yet.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-26-2007 at 03:39 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote