View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Majority rules! Whoo hoo!
How many times has there been something new that you didn't try or want to do because you thought it would be so terrible... but, when you finally were forced to do it, it wasn't so bad... actually maybe better than before? I think this applies here.

Example, my mom used to walk with a portable CD player. I asked here if she might like an iPod... she said she didn't need it, to hard to use, etc, etc. Well, she finally got one of the new Nano's... I got here a gift card for 1 year of audible.com (audio books) and she is just overjoyed with it. It is so light and easy to use, and it doesn't skip while she walks, it remembers her place in the book, etc.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote