View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #788
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@kaznelson: At which point in the boot process does the PW throw the 'YKNR' screen, exactly?

If it's during/after the splash screen with the spinner, you might be able to get in via SSH if you enabled ssh @ boot, and throw a quick 'stop framework' [or whatever job actually handles the YKNR fallback].

@geekmaster: I assume you used idme to set the bootmode var from SSH on main? (Because, yeah, I was starting to wonder how you managed to use imx_usb_loader, since I thought it relied on the device being in recoverymode ^^). No idea if the diags exit properly sets this back to main, though.
@NiLuJe: does the jailbreak still support RUNME.sh? That would be the easiest option, I guess

@kaznelson: remember that if the PW uses the same logic as the Touch, you will also need to remove the "marker" file which causes the YKNR screen to appear in the first place. (echo 0 > /var/local/upstart/lab126_gui.restarts)

...and, assuming that you get it to run again: Don't make the same mistake again. If you only want to mess around with java stuff, your safest bet is to "restart framework" via ssh, instead of actually rebooting.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote