View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #268
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@Man Eating Duck - IIRC there is no code in this plugin that manipulates the creator. It calls stock calibre code for updating the metadata like that. So I believe you will need to point that one towards Kovid if he doesn't spot it - it only happens when you tick the "Update metadata" box right?
Yes, only when I use the "Update metadata" feature. I'll do some more testing, and I'll notify Kovid if there is an issue with other books as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
So in order to move the non dc check, the epub has to be unzipped and rezipped a second time, which isn't "ideal". But if it is the only way to make the function useful then so be it, will take a look sometime since other features/functions of this plugin seem to have stabilised.
Don't bother, it takes only a few seconds extra when you're aware of it. Maybe you could mention it in the tooltip, but for me it's not an issue at all.

Thanks again, you seem to have an uncanny ability to predict my needs with your plugins
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote