View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:18 AM   #348
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I have something called a MiFi it is a pocketable WiFi router connecting over 3G and 4G networks. My ASUS transformer doesn't take a SIM card so I can't connect with it if I don't have WiFi access.
I just turn on the WiFi hotspot capability of my Android cell phone to connect my Transformer to the Web away from home. I would not use that for video media though, since 3G access cost much more than my home DSL and is significantly slower than my 16Mbit DSL. The microSD slot in the Transformer can hold enough video for days away from home, and the SD slot in the keyboard can hold even more, so NO TABLET WITHOUT SD capability.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote