View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 08:44 AM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathriel View Post
'm also glad to see I didn't duplicate work, apparently. I see that there *was* a bible that someone else did, but it is the New English Version. Now people have a choice, which is good.
And I, in turn, am glad that you posted yours which reminded me of the other one. I knew about it (obviously, since I went and dug it up), and it's the version I use on my own Reader, but I hadn't thought about the posted file since well before the uploads section went up, so the memory jog was much needed.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote