View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 04:54 AM   #12
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
With the current technology available, this "rich media" content may only displayed on PCs or notebooks. It's nothing any of the dedicated reading devices could handle.

So what's the point? I didn't ever like to use my PC for reading, additional content won't change that. There's plenty of content for a PC if I want to enjoy a "rich media experience".

Although, given a future reading device, with full color in 16M, high resolution, I wouldn't mind a nice trailer or some animated illustrations in the inside. Adding some video interview, why not?

But right now, nope? Just the delusions of some marketing managers.
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote