View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 09:17 PM   #10
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfuldog View Post
The newly announced Kobo Aura H2O will probably be the best screen available (it has the same Carta e-ink that the Paperwhite has), and while other readers have benefits over the Kindle PW2, in terms of screen quality, the Aura HD/H20 and PW2 seem to be a class above everything else.
From the reviews and comments posted on MR by those with review devices, it appears that H2O is a nice step up in whiteness and screen goodness over the Aura HD. I love my HD, but based on what I've seen/heard I'm splurging on the H2O to replace it. H2O is currently pre-order and isn't officially released until Oct 1.

But I would agree with FizzyWater's first comments to figure out what you like/don't like in terms of features (and most importantly deal breakers) and use that as a starting point.

Last edited by robko; 09-12-2014 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Added comment about features
robko is offline   Reply With Quote