View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 07:41 PM   #7
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Sorry I can't help more but I don't have a PE only the EE.

As mine stands I have 15 secured networks set up so that I can connect at any clients. They connect with out problems because they can.

I just opened Wi-Fi Settings and it found 5 more networks from local houses, one was unsecured - (I know who it is and keep telling them they should secure it) and as a test I disconnected from my network and connected to theirs, had a look at what they were doing and left them a message about securing the Wi-Fi. I then dropped the link and it immediately reconnected to my network.

As yet I haven't had to delete a connection but if I move out of range all those that I haven't setup drop off the list.

I also have 3 APs that are setup to give full coverage at work and thr EE switches between them without problems - they are on different channels and have different SSIDs, I don't know if this makes any difference, most of those round me st the moment are all on the same channel and they wonder why they have degraded speeds.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote