View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 02:50 PM   #5
Areka
Enthusiast
Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: enTourage edge, 2 rooted pocket edge, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura HD
Question wifi problems

I'm having these problems right now and i neeeeed it to be solved!
Before, i have been able to use my PE with secured networks, no problems what so ever. It won't connect to an open network now! Sometimes the network is "not in range", sometimes i get the message it is available but PE won't connect. I don't have all the information to set up a static IP address.
Any other suggestions?
Areka is offline   Reply With Quote