View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatransit View Post
After running fine for, say, a couple hours, my PE disconnects from the network...It will either say the WIFI is 'out of range' or just forever tries to 'get ip address from...'. I have 2 wireless networks, one secured and one open and it does this several times a day. One of the wireless routers is 10 feet away from the PE and my PC is connected fine.
Are both your networks on the same 'channel'?
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote