View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 04:01 AM   #10
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
Even with a regular Sony-approved usb cable, I've actually drained my Reader's charge when connecting to my work computer and to a wall wort usb charger.
As far as I know, the reader will not charge with a wall-wart USB charger as it needs to see a host device or something like that.

On the other hand, I have absolutely no problems charging via the USB port on my notebook (and prefer that as I have my notebook with me anyway, and carrying a cable is lighter than carrying yet another adapter), haven't tried charging via a USB hub, but I suspect that a powered hub connected to a computer will work, but an unpowered hub may not.

Last edited by acidzebra; 08-28-2008 at 04:06 AM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote