View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #67
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I've just sent in my iPad 1 to Amazon to "trade in" for a Transformer! If I never see iTunes again, my life will be happy!

Looking forward to entering the wonderful world of Android!
I've just read 2 readers' comments in a PC World review of the Transformer and they say much the same thing. They both have IPads but like the Transformer better. Now I just have to wait until they ship more to Australia and the price come down to reasonable levels..... (Yes - the good old Aussie retailers are doing it again, holding us to ransom with inflated prices)
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote