Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:05 AM   #137
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
I've been having a few problems with this firmware. It's frozen for me twice since yesterday, both times after disconnecting it from my laptop. Also, for the majority of today it didn't turn off even though I have it set to turn off after 60 minutes. It's taking itself out of the book I'm in and going to the main menu instead of shutting down (sometimes only). It also has not remembered where I am up to in books, three times it's skipped back at least two chapters.

I've reset it again and have gone in and updated all my settings just in case that was the problem.

Is anyone else experiencing anything like this?
This is new to me. Could you please send a detailled bug report to info@pocketbook.de? Thanks in advance.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote