Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #129
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexx View Post
Hi guys,

i'm very happy to see, sombody is already working on the device. First of all I want to thank the developers of the tweak files for enabling new features to us.

But I have to ask if i'm too stupid to find the option or it doesn't exist any more in this version of tweaks. I simply want to deactivate the highly annoying label in pdf-files which tells me the page number e.g. "PG. 3 of 351". This label hides the content of my files in a way that they are pretty useless on my reader.

Please can anybody help me?

I'm using the original Kobo Touch with FW 2.5.2 and latest tweak file.
I'm no expert when it comes to the tweaks plugin, but I took a look around anyway. I managed to hide the text, but it didn't free up any space. And I don't currently know how to integrate that into the plugin.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote