View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 08:13 PM   #44
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Galaj View Post
Bob Brier in his Teaching Comapny course about ancient Egypt ( http://www.teach12.com/ttcx/CourseDe...and%20Medieval ) mentions that he found a "magician" in Egypt and asked him to show the trick with the snake, and others described in the Bible. The magician knew what tricks those were and was able to show them.
I certainly did not mean to imply in my post that I thought the Pharaoh's magicians were doing miracles. When I talked about miracles I was talking about what Moses demonstrated.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote