View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Serial numbers of returned PWs

Hi,

If you jotted down the serial numbers of the defective units you have sent back, could you post the first four and the last three characters here? They have a total of 16 characters. Also mention what kind of PW it was (Wifi, Wifi SO, 3G, 3G SO). I am hoping that by not posting the entire number, the info here cannot be used to scam a anyone, but if you can think of a better way to do this, let me know.

Since some of us have received 5 units or more, this list could help us identify refurbished units that were sent out as "new" replacements.

I'll go look for mine now.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote