View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
brontus
Enthusiast
brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, Kindle Fire, Aldiko on LG Optimus Elite
I've tried that, and still nothing. I think I'm just going to give up and just reboot into windows whenever I need to use ADE.

I read somewhere that WINE doesn't support USB drivers? If that's the case, that is the problem because, despite the fact that the updated reader is seen as a mass storage device, ADE still will only recognize it if SONY drivers are installed.
brontus is offline   Reply With Quote