View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #6
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why do graphics if the table is going to be in an ePub and will look good and fit on the screen?
Hi Mr Wolf, did you see the example I posted in post #1. They wont fit on the screen as they are. I'm hoping someone will come up with a novel way of reformatting the text rather than creating an image of the table. It has so many columns I need someone to think outside the square and come up with another way of displaying the information.

I think it's going to be a list of some sort. However, I don't want to have to repeat the column headers for every row on the list.
C'mon you geniuses pull a rabbit out of the hat for me. Where's that magic wand when you need it?
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote