Thread: Glo Virtual kepub Books?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:19 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
What were the titles of the extra books? I don't know if I have ever connected my Glo to calibre when it had no books on it. But, I think there were some extra books from Kobo when I first bought it. These were a welcome guide and something called "Kobo Read on". There are copies of them in different languages. From memory, the device only shows one version in its library, but calibre shows all of them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote