View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:13 AM   #7
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Mrs_Often,

I found mine while looking for cases for my Kobo Touch on Amazon. Several sellers had them for $25-35, but I lucked out and got mine for $10 or 11, including shipping! Best deal I've gotten in ages, unless you count buying my very lightly used (looks like brand New) Kobo Touch for $43, on eBay, including shipping! (Okay, it was really more like I sniped it in an eBay auction.) I have a couple Nook STRs, one bought, one assembled from broken units I bought cheaply on eBay, liked the Kobo Touch design and ability to do Mobi format as well and kept looking until I found an auction going for a really good price.

Now I just need to find a way to wait until I can find a Kobo Glo in that price range... or at least see what I can do with the surface mount white LEDs I imported from China. I'm kind of wondering how placing them behind the bezel with the IR LEDs would work without the diffuser light guide??? I need more time and ambition to tinker.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote