View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #51
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
@jibril.... the Windows disk thing drives me nuts.... A week or so ago I bought a little Gateway netbook (awesome, very satisfied) , and it has that "hidden" disk section with the back up. Of course if the drive fails you .... well ... SOL comes to mind.

I mean what does a DVD/CD cost? Wholesale perhaps 25 cents? Sure, you can burn your own. No big deal to me, but to many... they will never do it....
The 'hidden disk' section is just a small SSD (around 512MByte) to accelerate the bootup. You don't have important data on it (if you delete it it will be recovered next time you boot).