View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
did you even think that through? If you don't like audiobooks then well DUH, it would not make sense...I believe that was in the title of the thread and also mentioned in my initial post...and who said anything abut having to use the Kindle to listed to the audiobooks? THINK...

I shudder to imagine what words you see when you read books. By all means when the voices tell you to burn things...go ahead and do it!!

Sorry, inane comments like that bug me no end...
Right back at ya buddy. You get a $100 credit towards a Kindle and end up paying $180 in a year What a deal
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote