View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #5
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil View Post
That reminds me of a technique we used to use in film school - rubbing vaseline or the end of your nose on the lens to create a "foggy" effect.

I think I'm going to check out the 300 in person tomorrow. If it's significantly better I'm switching. Does anyone know if I would have to re-download any books I bought from Sony?
As long as there in your Reader Library you will not have to re-download them.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote