Thread: My poor Vox
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #7
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
Has anyone else taken a Vox for a spin after an extended hibernation and found it to be slowwwwwww? I'm going to see if it perks up after I use it some more. If not, it may be time for a factory reset.
Yup, me. I hadn't used it much - read any - since getting my iPad and then my Nexus 7.

Just after Christmas I brushed the dust off the case, hunted down the Kobo charger and charged it up. I then switched it on and waiting seem never ending for it just to power up.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote