View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Clearly I meant if everyone were truthful and objective in the answering of the three questions.

Nothing has to be said... by me... right now, except maybe for; "pardon me, but your ass appears to be on fire." And even that depends on whether I want to be polite or not. A small ass-fire probably isn't lethal, after all.
I think in such a case, it really depends on how the fire got started.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote