View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #516
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I had heard that Foxconn in China had all their QC workers walk out. I have a hunch that somehow this may be connected to the PW problems..
The Foxconn workers got to their breaking point when asked to ensure that the new iPhone's screens do not have scratches longer than 0.2mm, which are impossible to detect with your eyes. That, and probably lousy treatment, forced overtime, lousy pay. The 0.2mms were just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I have not heard of Amazon dealing with Foxconn, but it could be...
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote