View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
MissKittiness
Achievement Unlocked!
MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Kindle Touch or Kobo Touch?

I might be grabbing an e-ink device soon, and at the moment I'm trying to choose between a Kobo Touch and a Kindle Touch. I'm leaning towards the Kobo Touch mostly due to Reading Life, the price point and .epub compatibility, but I just want to make sure that I'm not overlooking any major points.

Both readers, from my understanding, have the features that I want - wi-fi, basic shelving capabilities and a dedicated store. The Kindle Touch is more physically appealing, though, and I have heard that it has a marginally stronger battery life?

Is there anything specific I should consider about either device when choosing between them?
MissKittiness is offline   Reply With Quote