Thread: KF8
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
By the way, if I choose to convert a file to AZW3, does it mean I get KF8? (And the file would be smaller than what I get right now)
Yes. For all practical purposes, an AZW3 is a stand-alone KF8 file... and it will definitely be smaller than the combined mobi/KF8 file (using the same input file, of course). Just be aware that not all devices/apps will be able to read that AZW3 file.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote