View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #30
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
On Linux, scratchpad Sigil temp files are here: /tmp/Sigil/scratchpad. Nothing too confusing about it.
I did authorize your macros on OpenOffice, but nothing happened when I clicked on Analyze.
afaik youll have to create a new button in OO, since buttons are converted to pictures without function.

I wonder if this thing will work under LO/OO in Linux ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Which string did you use to search for the tags?
This is not understood.
Maybe this is a correct answer: It searches for everything which follows a < and is not preceeded by a /. Must-have tags ("html", "body") are omitted in most cases. And it searches for the contents of class=".*?"
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote