View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #15
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
@paola:
It looks like the directory structure has changed then in recent firmware versions, because when I open "Book" in my selector, it takes me to the "/mnt/ext1/" directory (I'm still using 2.0.4). I don't have either of the "Books" or "screens" directories. Oh well.

There is a long shot of producing PDF files on a device, but it would mean porting NetPBM and libtiff programs. If you can convert the images to TIFF format, then you can combine them into a single multi-page TIFF file using tiffcp, and then convert that to a PDF file using tiff2pdf. I suspect building those for the PocketBook devices wouldn't be hard. However, I don't know how to combine the PNG and SVG files into a single TIFF image (maybe using pngtopam, svgtopam, and then pamcomp to overlay them). With my non-touchscreen device and older firmware, I can't reproduce such notes myself to play around with.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote