View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
For Sale: Nook Color w/Neoprene Sleeve Cover

I'll have pictures up tomorrow if I get the time.

I'm selling my Nook Color. It's in excellent condition but I just haven't used it much in the last few months so I figured I'd sell it to someone who would use it. I have a brand new charging cable for it, an anti-glare film on it, and the original boxes for both the Nook Color itself and the new charging cable. Also included will be the Neoprene Sleeve Cover with the Barnes and Noble "n" imprint on it.

I haven't sold anything here but I have sold close to 12k worth of camera gear on www.photography-on-the.net under the name Grimm75. Feel free to look me up and msg me on there if you'd like to confirm it's really me. Just message me here first so I know to log on there as I haven't had much time to go on there lately. I'll even include a 4 GB SD card in the mix.

$125.00 Shipped to anywhere in the USA.

Let me know if you're interested and pics forthcoming!

Oh, and just to beat you to it Dr. Drib:

CLICK HERE: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84367

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-26-2011 at 05:41 AM.
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote