View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
There seems to be a pattern here which I have failed to either appreciate or understand. So, do people outside of the U.S. get to buy all of the usual non-digital things that we get to buy from places like Amazon (e.g., books, clothing, screwdrivers, small nuclear devices, etc.)? Seriously, are there other examples of this type of thing?
amazon won't let you buy any small nuclear devices from outside the US either !!! talk about the short end of the stick !!!

we do have amazon.fr but it definitely does not sell as many different things as amazon.com, and there are no digital downloads of any sort, as far as i know. we can also shop directly at amazon.com, however there are some restrictions.

however, i'm a bit worried about encouraging megalomaniacs too much and quite a few different points in the "amazon shopping experience" annoy me so i don't shop there very often. we do actually have other stores here which sell clothing and screwdrivers and such... we even have other stores which sell books !

do you really buy clothing and tools from amazon ? i really only think of them for media purchases. i didn't realize they had so many different categories.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote