View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #6
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by qariwa55 View Post
paola, thanks for checking. I tried embedding fonts, and even that did not work, though perhaps I am not doing that right.

I would say that not being able to change fonts in fbreader is a pretty major bug. How can we let the developers know? Or rather, get them to fix it?
in the meantime, the good news is that FBreader180 would allow you to do that - though of course you wont' have the notes!

The guys on the russian forum are pretty vocal, so either they would let the programmers know, or they've found a workaround, or we here are doing something wrong. The problem for me is that there is a lot I think I am missing from googletranslate.

Here we can let mtravellerh know and ask him to feed this back to the GiK, though I haven't seen mtravellerh around too much lately. I guess if worse comes to worst I'll try and googletranslate a question on the Russian forum! Since they say they fixed bugs in fbreader, I wonder whether I/we are doing something wrong, though, as it seems to me those guyst are not complaining about being unable to change fonts.

Tomorrow I'll experiment with embedded fonts, and let you know.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote