View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 10:04 PM   #15
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
No- the fading in sunlight is a defect in the production of the eink display from PVI. You should return it for replacement under warranty.

You mentioned in your first post this being a replacement- it should never happen that you get one with the same defect. Not only were they supposed to be removed from everyone's inventory, every one that goes out as a replacement should be triple checked.
OMG, I really dont know what I should do. I bought the device from .... from trusted Onyx source. First device was a complete mess. They just sold me old (and even used) device as I figured it out very quickly. Replacement was received and immediately I experienced problems. I took it outside, sat on a bench, opened up a book...and boom.... This time text didnt fade completely. It just became very very light grey. Like old book... So I am very confused now. As I said numerous times I loved the device and I am not the one who usually gives problems to people. Its actually the first gadget I ever returned in my life. I will be very glad to buy device from you, but I dont want to run into the same problems.
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote