View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #28
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
The screen looks dark indeed... it's a shame, because otherwise I would buy it before you could say "Jinke". Now I'll have to check the effect in real life, hoping that the youtube videos make it look darker than what it really is. I don't mind if it is "a little darker" than Vizplex's e-Ink, but I would really be pissed if it were MUCH darker.

I'll have to wait until I can see one in my hands.
I have one of the new screens and to me it looks ok. Yes it is a little darker but in even indirect sunlight I don't really notice it when reading on the device. The pictures make it look worse than I believe it is. I think the lower cost and the capacitive touch screen will make it a viable alternative. Hopefully it will help drive down the prices of the PVI screens a bit. Competition is good.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote