Thread: Stieg Larsson
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 07:57 AM   #23
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i want to wait to have all three because quite a few of my friends have read them and they say that once you start you can't stop, you have to go on to the next one. like litterary crack or something. one of my friends told me she planned to take a break after the second one and read something else ; the next time i saw her she was reading the third one. "i couldn't help myself" she told me.
And they can be re-read. I re-read the first two when the third was finally published 2007 (in Swedish). Then I re-read all three in 5 days or so one year later and I have thought about re-reading them all once more...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote