View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 06:27 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
Impressiveness is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

The Kindle 2 has actually managed to win me over from wanting a Sony. Things like DRM aren't that annoying because I can strip it when necessary, so any content I own can be put on the Kindle without too much trouble.

What has won me over is that the K2 has the best screen of any of the E-Ink readers. I was going to buy a 505 - but now I'm going for a K2 because it has a better screen. For me that's the single most important feature.

Other people are concerned about other features - but for me it's all about the screen.
If you are buying a K2 because it has a better screen then the 505, then you are incorrect. The K2 and he 505 use exactly the same screen. The only difference is that the K2 has 16 shades and the 505 has 8. But, the 505 has very good dithering routines so you probably would never know the difference.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote