View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 04:30 PM   #325
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by svhs View Post
Hey guys!
Try this
Code:
https://code.google.com/p/xray-builder/
As he mentions, my stand-alone application version of the builder is always an option if the Calibre plugin is acting up.
It's far less convenient; I would look into fixing whatever the issue might be but I don't know enough about how it works.

The application takes some getting used to and is a bit more hands-on. If anyone runs into issues with it, don't hesitate to message me about it. However, please make sure to thoroughly read the help files that come with it. I'm open to questions, suggestions, and issues with the program, but nothing is worse than questions that are clearly answered in the documentation.

Thanks!

Last edited by Ephemerality; 03-23-2014 at 11:02 AM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote