View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #14
ErikBozon
ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ErikBozon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I may recommend for reading eInk technology (Kindle, Kobo, nook, sony ...) instead of flat screen (Kindle fire, iPad, Nexus 7)... the level of confort is clearly better on dedicated eInk reader devices.
For the WSJ, There is indeed no perfect solution... if I was you I would move first for Calibre tools or Website like webtoread.com (WSJ Page) before moving to a more expensive subscription solution.

Last edited by ErikBozon; 12-07-2012 at 10:53 AM.
ErikBozon is offline   Reply With Quote